Craig Rothenberg, Esq. litigates cases in New Jersey and New York State and Federal Courts.
He graduated from the Rutgers College General Honors Program in 2002, and earned his Juris Doctor from the Seton Hall University School of Law in 2005. The following year, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Pisansky, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union County, Law Division.
From 2006-2011, Mr. Rothenberg worked as an associate at the law firm of Landman Corsi Ballaine & Ford P.C. in the New Jersey and New York offices where he gained invaluable civil litigation experience, focusing on personal injury, construction accidents, construction defect claims and insurance coverage disputes. Over the years, Mr. Rothenberg has earned a reputation as a talented and passionate litigator, a strong writer, a forceful negotiator and a respected adversary.
In 2012, he opened the Law Office of Craig Rothenberg with one philosophy in mind – – to bring his larger-firm experience and quality legal work to a small firm focused on maintaining strong client relationships. His past experience provided him with a unique skillset that many smaller firms do not possess, such as an understanding of an insurance company’s claims valuation process and coverage issues that frequently complicate litigation.
Craig lives with his wife and three children in Montgomery, New Jersey, where he volunteers his time as a firefighter with the Montgomery Township Volunteer Fire Company No. 1.
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Brunswick Bar Association, Recording Secretary
- Hunterdon-Somerset Association of Realtors, Affiliate
- Montgomery Township Volunteer Fire Company #1, Vice President
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Disputes
- Wage and Hour Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Acquisitions
- Private Mediation
- Wage and Hour Overview (January 10, 2018)