The Law Office of Craig Rothenberg, based in New Brunswick, NJ, specializes in several practice areas including:
- Personal Injury – If you have been injured as a result of another’s negligence, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering, lost earnings (past and future), and reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses.
- General Litigation – We have handled a wide array of litigation disputes and offer clients zealous and knowledgeable representation at competitive rates
- Wage and Hour Litigation – If you are an employee who believes that you are entitled to unpaid overtime compensation or you are an employer being sued by an employee or you have general compliance questions, we can help.
- Real Estate Transactions – The process of buying or selling a residential or commercial property in New Jersey is complicated and involves coordination among numerous parties. Craig Rothenberg can make the process easier.
- Business Transactions
- Landlord / Tenant – If you are a landlord seeking to evict a tenant or you are a tenant who believes that your rights have been violated, don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Private Mediation – Voluntary private mediation provides an excellent opportunity for parties to resolve a dispute before incurring excessive litigation costs. It also provides an informal setting where the parties can lay out their grievances and develop a deeper understanding of the nature of the dispute and the possible impediments to successful resolution.