Compensation for Personal Injury
If you have been injured as a result of another’s negligence, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering, lost earnings (past and future), and reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses. The Law Office of Craig Rothenberg represents individuals who have been injured as a result of a variety of situations including but not limited to the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – If you have been in a motor vehicle accident that caused lasting harm or resulted in lost wages, medical bills, and costly repairs, we can help you receive proper compensation.
- Slip and Fall – Commercial properties have a duty to keep their properties safe for visitors. Did you slip and fall due to the negligence of the property? We can help hold them accountable.
- Medical Malpractice – If you have suffered an injury due to negligence from a doctor or healthcare professional, it may be grounds for a medical malpractice suit.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Were you a pedestrian injured in a motor vehicle accident? You may have a personal injury case.
- Trucking Accidents – If you were injured by a semi-truck or big rig, you may be entitled to financial compensation from the responsible parties.
- Construction Accidents – If you have been hurt in a construction accident, our attorneys can help you with a lawsuit.
- Dog Bites – The physical damage caused by a dog bite can be severe and lead to scarring or the need for expensive plastic surgery. You deserve compensation for any harm caused by a dog bite.
- Broken Bones – Broken bones are one of the most common injuries sustained from accidents. We can help you receive the maximum compensation.
- Boat Accidents – If you were injured in a boat accident in which another part is at fault, we can help you get compensation. This includes cruise liners, cargo ships, small watercrafts, etc.
- Explosion & Fire Accidents – If you have suffered injuries in an explosion or fire accident, you may be able to claim compensation for your financial losses and suffering.
- Spine Injuries – We provide experienced representation to those who have suffered from neck and back injuries.
- Assault and Battery – If you or someone you know has been the victim of assault and/or battery we’re ready to assist you in receiving fair compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Burn Injuries – We provide representation for victims of first-degree, second-degree, third degree, and fourth-degree burn injuries.
- Brain Injuries – If you are suffering from a brain injury, we want to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Nursing Home Injuries – If a family member in a nursing home has been harmed or mistreated due to negligence, we can help.
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death lawsuit can help get compensation to cover funeral expenses, medical bills, lost wages, etc.
- Product Liability – Were you injured as a result of a defective product? We help clients with product liability lawsuits throughout New Jersey
- Premises Liability – Property owners have the responsibility to maintain their property and correct any dangers in a timely manner.
The Law Office of Craig Rothenberg has the experience to represent clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. When you contact our office, we can discuss the specific nature of your case and determine if we are the right fit.
Experience with NJ Personal Injury Cases
Prior to opening the firm in 2012, Craig Rothenberg worked at a firm that specializes in defending bodily injury claims on behalf of insurance companies. During that time, he gained invaluable litigation experience and insight into the insurance companies’ claims valuation process. After opening the Law Office of Craig Rothenberg, he is now able to bring that unique experience to the plaintiff side and use that knowledge to increase the value of his client’s case.
Contact Us Regarding Your Claim
If you or a loved one have been injured, it is imperative that you contact our office in New Brunswick, NJ as soon as possible. The statute of limitations for a bodily injury claim in New Jersey is generally 2 years, however, if you are asserting a claim against a public entity, such as the State or one of its municipalities, New Jersey law requires you to provide appropriate notice to that entity within 90 days of the incident. In addition, you must collect evidence and documents to support your claim as soon as reasonably practicable after you are injured. Accordingly, your diligence and prompt attention are required.